- This event has passed.
2019 Education Luncheon: The Evolving Payments and Technology Landscape
April 23 @ 11:15 am - 2:15 pmFree – $50
Join us on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, for our annual Education Luncheon. We will have 2 speakers: Mary Lee Bahr will present “What’s New in Integrated Payables?”, followed by Mark C. Stapleton, who will present “The Next Generation of Treasury Technology”.
- 11:15 AM Registration and Networking
- 11:45-12:00 Lunch buffet served
- 12:05-1:00 Mary Lee Bahr, Commercial Card Product Manager, JP Morgan Chase, “What’s New in Integrated Payables?”
- Digital Payments
- ACH Adoption
- Single Use Accounts
- Purchasing Cards
- ERP Connectivity
- 1:05-2:00 Mark C. Stapleton, CTP, Kyriba “The Next Generation of Treasury Technology”
- Real-time payments: how instant settlement of payments changes cash and payment management
- What do blockchains and distributed ledgers really offer treasury?
- Cryptocurrencies: is there a future for digital currencies in treasury?
- Robotics and artificial intelligence: will robots really take over treasury departments?
- API Connectivity: how APIs will change daily cash management forever
- 2:15 PM Adjourn