Already a member? Here’s what you need to know.
Our site makes it easy for members like you to manage your membership online.
Once you log in to your account at hrafp.org, you’ll find a personal snapshot of useful information.
You’ll enjoy quick access to account information, payment history, member benefits and more. This important information can help you make the most of your HRAFP membership.
What you can do with your account
When you’re logged in to your Account, you can:
- View your purchase history
- Add/Renew/Upgrade your membership
- Pay your annual membership dues online, with the option to set recurring payments
- Find an upcoming event
- View or change your event RSVPs
- Purchase additional event tickets for guests
- View and apply for jobs on our job board
- Discuss relevant topics with other members of HRAFP through our Member Forum
- View exclusive members-only content, including event speaker presentations
- Fill out our post-event surveys
- Manage your Business or Corporate membership account if you have one
Once you register your account with a computer, nearly everything you can do on the website you can do on your smartphone or tablet.
Don’t have an account with us yet? It only takes a few minutes to register.
What if I have a Business or Corporate Group membership?
If you’ve registered your company for a Corporate or Business Group membership, you’ll have everything you need to manage the membership–including the ability to add/manage/remove other employees–from within your Account dashboard. For more information, view our guide to Managing sub accounts.